I may have already mentioned how utterly manic the last few weeks have been…
Needless to say successfully managing several upcoming publications at once is no mean feat, but it does make holding the finished product all that more rewarding. For this reason it gives me great pleasure to present to you our latest publication:
Introducing Commonwealth Health Partnerships 2014
Commonwealth Health Partnerships is the official annual Commonwealth reference source designed to ensure that ministers, policy-makers, officials and the development community can access analysis and thought leadership on:
- Strengthening public health systems, and supporting healthcare delivery
- Developments in priority aspects of healthcare such as the treatment of heart disease & hypertension
- Immunisation & public health education
- Health workers – training, professional development, unions & migration
- Key communicable & non-communicable diseases e.g. HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, diabetes, cancer
- In-country health structures & policies, including profiles of organisations committed to delivering public health in difficult circumstances.
Launched at the annual Commonwealth Health Ministers Meeting (CHMM), the publication provides a guide to current issues in global health for ministers, senior officials and other stakeholders.
The publication also includes extensive health profiles of the 53 Commonwealth member countries, incorporating up-to-date data on health systems and population health outcomes.
For information on our other publications, or to purchase a copy check out our website.